MEASURES AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS
During the last months, the world has been directly impacted by COVID - 19. No one could anticipate to all of this changes, but together we will emerge stronger.
At DeGusta we are responding to COVID – 19 by taking very seriously both customers and colleagues health, therefore we strive daily to achieve the necessary safety and health measures. For this we have adopted the following measures that Health Authorities advise:
WASH YOUR HANDS, with hot water and soap or use sanitiser when possible
DISTANCE, keep 2 metres away from others
PAYMENT, pay by card or mobile app and avoid cash
Since the coronavirus outbreak, we have seen so many self-isolation and vulnerable cases so is our aim to provide the safest service ever. That is why our CONTACT – FREE DELIVERY service is the most demanded delivery option by far.
This is what will happen when you choose it:
- You place the order and pick a day for your delivery. (Please be aware of we are at full capacity and some days may not be available for delivery). You have the option to leave an order instruction to let us know anything you need.
- We prepare your order and send you a confirmation email to let you know we will deliver it during the day.
- Our driver will contact you by phone call 15-30 min before arriving.
- Contact – free delivery to your doorstep. Once our driver arrives will leave the order on your doorsteps, keep the security distance, and wait for you to collect it. No signature will be required.
CLICK & COLLECT
To help everyone who wants or needs to use our services we have implemented a "LOCAL PICK UP" option available on check out. You will basically be able to place your order by 3pm and collect it next day from our offices in Bristol. That is a way for us to allow small families to place orders under the minimum and not to be charged delivery.
This is what will happen when you choose this option:
- You place the order and choose a day for pickup. You can also let us know whatever you need in order instruction field.
- Once your order is ready to be picked up, we will send you a confirmation email with our local address and phone number (just in case you still do not have it). Please be aware at the moment of the pickup to follow the rules above to keep everyone healthy and safe.
- When in our offices please ring the bell and let us know your name (Please bring the confirmation email with you).
- One of our depot team will bring you the order and leave it in our doorsteps for you to collect (Please keep always the distance security)
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS DO NOT USE THIS OPTION:
- Shortness of breath
- High temperature