DeGusta’s gourmet hamper includes a carefully handpicked selection of some of Spain's finer tastes.
Our Cecina (cured beef), Chorizo, Spicy Sobrasada and Iberico Ham come from Salamanca and nearby Leon north of Madrid by traditional Spanish farmers ‘Palcarsa’. Palcarsa specialise in high quality meats earning awards in 2020.
Our cheese collection consists of Artisan Manchego, unpasteurised ewe's milk cured for over 12 months, it has a crumbly texture and superb, rich, tangy flavour. A fabulous black garlic sheep's milk cheese studded with pieces of black Spanish garlic. Firm and flavourful, this exquisite Spanish garlic cheese is perfect to eat on its own or as part of a cheese board. Valdeon Blue cheese has an intense penetrating aroma with creamy and crumbly texture and is wrapped with maple tree leaves.
The gourmet hamper also has a delightful selection of drinks. Ribera del Duero red wine, full and complex unoaked wine with plenty of striking red fruit character. Cava from Almendralejo, fresh apple & tropical fruit aromas, crisp and fruity with a creamy finish. To finish of your drinks selection, you get Quinta de Gormaiz white wine the grapes, are picked to make this citrusy and bright coloured wine. The nose is alive with floral and fruity overtones with a touch of honey in a unique harmony of flavour and freshness.
To finish of your Spanish Christmas are some cupboard favourites. Oleum Hispania’s Pajarera Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the south of Spain can add extra flavour to any dish. Ortiz anchovies and Sardines are a great salty treat. You also get our special Gordal Queen Olives directly imported from Seville for a prefect snack any time among many more Spanish favourites.
DeGusta was founded by two Spaniards who have excellent knowledge when it comes to their country's delicacies, ensuring that they provide the people of the UK the best Spanish food at the best price. Now they have decided to combine some of their favourites from back home into one delicious hamper that gives you the opportunity to try them at your home.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out our reviews on degusta.co.uk and Google to see what previous customers have had to say about our products.
If the situation occurs where we don't have an item in stock whilst processing your order, we will make sure to replace the missing item with an item as similar as possible. For more information, please feel free to get in touch. Happy holidays and…
DON’T MISS OUT!!!
- Sliced Cecina (Smoked Cured Beef) 100g | Palcarsa
- Sliced Iberico Ham 80g | Altanza
- Spicy Sobrasada 250g | Palcarsa
- Chorizo Hoop 250g | Palcarsa
- Cheese Cured with Paprika 225g | Maxorata
- Cheese with Black Garlic 200g | Gran Martal
- Blue Cheese 100g | Valdeon
- Manchego 200g | Tobar Oso
- Membrillo Quince Paste 400g
- Sweet Paprika 70g | Chiquilin
- Anchovy fillets 47g | Ortiz
- Sardines 140g | Ortiz
- Tuna in Olive Oil 250ml | JJJ
- Piquillo Pepper 370ml | JJJ
- Olive Oil Tortas | Ines Rosales
- Picos de Pan (Mini Breadsticks) 140g
- Gordal Queen Pitted Olives 410g | La Flor de Seville
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Hojiblanca) 500ml | Oluem Hispania
- Red Wine 75cl | Bergudo Ribera del Duero
- White Wine 75cl | Quinta de Gormariz
- Cava 75cl | Marques de Lares
We do ship frozen products but we are not responsible for any quality issue in fresh and/or frozen products sent with third parties.
Follow us on social media and Subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of this page so you can be updated.