From Guijuelo's heart
IBERMOSO's Ibérico bellota Ham has a great flavor and excellent quality. After a careful curing process we obtain hams with the perfect level of infiltrated fat, which gives it its characteristic marbled appearance and a great juiciness that is appreciated as much when cutting it when tasting it.
IBERMOSO's Iberian hams have just the right amount of salt and a high level of healthy oleic acid.
Our pigs are bred on our own farms and fed 100% natural feed, manufactured by ourselves. The hams are cured for a period of at least 24 months (depending on the weight of each piece) in the prestigious region of Guijuelo in Salamanca.
The production process of Ibermoso hams is carefully controlled in order to obtain a homogeneous product that meets our quality standards; achieving as well that the customer receives a product with a high level of guaranteed quality.
> 24 months (according to the size of the piece)
Whole piece presented with black wrap.
Storage in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
365 days from date of manufacture, as long as the storage recommendations are followed.
Ingredients and nutritional information
- Does not contein allergens.
- Ingredients: Iberico pork ham, salt, preservatives (E-252, E-250) y antioxidant (E-301, E-331iii).
- Nutrition facts (100g product): Calories 1669Kj (20% RDA) - Calores 399,5kcal (20% RDA), Total fat 28,3g. (40% RDA), Saturated fat 11,9g. (60% RDA), Carbohydrates 0g. (0% RDA), Sugars 0g. (0% RDA), Proteins 36,1g. (72% RDA), Salt 4,4g. (73% RDA).